The Blogs I Read
As the saying goes, “No man is an island”. And thus, in order to grow as a photographer, a photographer must have sources of inspiration to draw from in order to understand the state of his or her craft.
Over the past year or two I have been reading several blogs in order to keep my mind connected to the changing world of photography. While some may say that a creating a list of photography books would be more preferable (since sites like these have lists of books created or about the fabled photographic master) at the moment, books are a bit too expensive for me and I will be accumulating those at a snails pace. Plus, by listing blogs I’m keeping up with our modern times. Below I’ve broken down the sites that I read based each blog’s dominant subject matter.
• http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/– The Visual Science Lab by Kirk Tuck
• http://erickimphotography.com/blog/ – Eric Kim Photography
• http://robinwong.blogspot.com/ – Simply Robin/Robin Wong Photography
Daily Trend and History:
• http://lightbox.time.com – Time Magazine Photo Editors
• http://livelymorgue.tumblr.com/ – Old photos never published from the NY Times
• http://pdnpulse.com/ – Photo District News
I hope you visit the links posted here. This list will remain a static page with a link on the right side of my blog so that whomever is reading my follow what I read and and check back anytime for further additions to the list.